不管到哪里都可以,因为只要有你的那一站,就是幸福

Friday, August 17, 2012

MY DAY :))

Thursday today... It's been a very busy day this days, especially today.. Alot customers, and Thanks God for that.. Very very tiring.. Now resting lo :( haha.. Hmmmm, got some new pictures to upload here.. I barely got the time to do it, but I'm free now :)) Uploading soon..

ON THE WAY TO HOT SPRING

WIIEEEE!!! HERE I AM :))

HAHAHA :)) HAPPY MOMENTS TOGETHER

SOAKING IN THE WATER :))

This pics were taken last week, when we were having a trip to Annah Rais Hot Spring.. It was a awesome trip!! hehe... Having alot fun there, with My Boy, bro, sis and friends :)) That was my second time been there.. The first time were with some other friends, but I didn't really manage to soak myself in the water.. haha... But yeah!! I did, on the second time.. XD.. hmmm, guess that's all for last week :)) Welll, talking back about today, I'm very happy today :)) Dear dear bought MCD for me, but not only me, but for mummy and workers too.. He dapao to shop for us to eat... But very kolian him lo, line up very long, bcoz of the "buka puasa".. If I know like that, then will ask him no need to buy lo, but he didn't say >.< Anyway, I really appreciate what he did, who else will do so?? BArely got lo :)) Oh well, got to go to bed soon.. Tiring day, but I'm happy with it :)) Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment